JULY WISH LIST

JULY WISH LIST
Blouse// Marni, T-shirt// Totême, Skirt// H&M Trend, Shoes// Chloé, Dress// Michael Kors, Bag// Saint Laurent

This month's wish list has a bit of colored items on it. I absolutely adore the blouse from Marni, which is perfect for a night out, where you want to dress quite casual. I also fell in love with the striped jersey dress from Michael Kors. I have always had a big obsession with stripes, so this dress would fit perfectly into my collection of striped items! 

I have actually already bought the skirt from H&M Trend today, and I'm sure I'm going to have a lot use out of it. It is rarely, that I'm buying something on my wish list because of the prices, but this skirt was only about 40€, so of course it was going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!